Sunday, January 1, 2017

A Little of This and a Little of That - January 2017 edition

Hi...

Happy Sunday and Happy New Year!

Here's to a wonderful, joyous, and healthy 2017!

It's been a couple of months since I've done a 'little of this and that', so why not start the year off with one?

Here's a few of my previously un-blogged projects!  I hope you have a creative 2017 and that your dreams all come true!


   













































 
























Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

by belle said...

I love every single one of these projects!!! Just fantastic!!

CraftyHope said...

Looking through these, I was mesmerized by each and every one of the pieces. The details you include and thought you put into each of them is beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing them with us!

Sanna Lippert said...

gorgeous work as always!!! love every single one of these!!!

3 comments:

by belle said...

I love every single one of these projects!!! Just fantastic!!

CraftyHope said...

Looking through these, I was mesmerized by each and every one of the pieces. The details you include and thought you put into each of them is beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing them with us!

Sanna Lippert said...

gorgeous work as always!!! love every single one of these!!!